Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Health Fair and Upcoming Office Vacation

I will be out of town..actually out of the country... from April 5th-17th. Please call me beforehand if you need any supplements for those weeks. I will be able to return all messages left after April 5th on Monday April 17th. If you need any acupuncture while I am gone, please call Allison Dinn. She is located in Denver near Wild Oats on Washington and her # is 303-733-4500. She does not do pediatrics, but does everything else and is very good. For pediatrics I would recommend Jake Fratkin in Boulder. Still trying to find a good referral here in Denver, so I apologize for not having a Metro area referral for pediatrics yet.

Also here is a link for the 9 news Heath Fair. It is a very low cost way of getting necessary blood tests and physical assessments done. I highly recommend taking advantage of this. If you get any tests done and would like me to go over the results with you, please feel free to bring them to your next visit.
http://www.9healthfair.org/


Yours in Health
Michelle

No comments: