Tuesday, February 09, 2010

People to Know.....


Every month I will highlight a local business, practitioner and/or layperson that would make a great referral and someone I would recommend to a friend not just a client. This month that practitioner is Dr. Mark Ebadi.
Dr. Mark Ebadi embodies everything you want in a doctor. A no BS attitude, a warm, caring spirit, and brains! I am proud to know him as a colleague who not only respects what I do, his brother is an acupuncturist in California, but also personally. He has treated my family and found what I term medical mysteries that the pediatricians missed. While he is not necessarily medicine happy, he is medicine smart. There are so many people affected by allergies here in Colorado, and so many drugs for them. Taking the right combination is the most important thing. If acupuncture, herbs and/or supplements can't do it, I don't hesitate to send people Mark's way because I know they will be in good hands. He is great with kids and adults and his Lowry office has always been very friendly and accomodating.
I was reminded this month of just how good this doctor is, so for February and my first 'People to Know'..I want Dr. Mark Ebadi to be at the top of the list.

Here is the link to his office website.

No comments: